Health & Safety
Health and Safety consulting services that deliver peace of mind
Professional health and safety consulting services that supports your project’s legal compliance, manages your risk profile and saves you time and money. As a client or developer, you need to reduce your occupational health and safety risks and meet legislative requirements imposed upon the Employer; whilst at the same time protecting your organisation, your employees and your stakeholders.
Design & Planning
- Construction Health and Safety Agent (CHSA) Advisory
- Baseline Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety Specification
- Site Inspections
- Legal Compliance Audits
- Provision of full-time or part-time professionals
- Construction Health & Safety Officer (CHSO)
- Construction Health & Safety Manager (CHSM)
Operations & Facilities
- Legal Compliance and/or Assurance Audits
- Development of a Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018)
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Work Procedures
- SHEQx online OHSE Software Solution
Film, Sports and Events
- Event Health and Safety Plan
- Event Risk Assessment
- Provision of Event Safety Officer
- Event Health and Safety Report
- Incident Management and Investigation
"NCC managed to assist the Principal Contractor to improve their OHS standards so significantly that they were recently awarded 1st prize for OHS in construction companies in the Northern Cape in the category R40m to R120m annual turnover."
- NU Project Management Team
"The service rendered by NCC has been outstanding and has added value to our Health & Safety programme. NCC is seen as a valuable partner because of their outstanding service rendered."
"NCC professionals have been instrumental in ensuring The Kusile Project complies with SA Environmental Legislation and more importantly, achieving its governing objective of “zero harm.” The project has performed exceptionally well from an environmental compliance perspective and NCC has played an instrumental role in achieving this milestone."
- Eskom Holdings LTD