Understanding and promoting a positive occupational health and safety culture for all South Africans.
Our overall vision is to be the leading player in the development of a safe and healthy economy and professional environment.
We understand the key Occupational Health and Safety issues encountered by organisations:
- The requirement to comply with relevant OHS legislation, International Best Practices and Standards;
- Understanding the responsibilities and legal liabilities associated with Occupational Health and Safety regarding corporate management;
- The availability of skilled and passionate OHS practitioners that are able to understand the specific OHS requirements of your organisation;
- Achieving worker engagement and participation with regards to Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace.
NCC Health and Safety is the Occupational Health and Safety management business within the NCC – group of companies.
- Site Inspections
- Risk Assessments
- Legal Compliance and/or Assurance Audits
- Safe Work Procedures
- Development of Health and Safety Management Systems
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
- Construction Health and Safety Agents (Pr. CHSA) and Managers (CHSM)
- Various Health and Safety Professionals and Managers (Events, Facilities, Covid19)
- NEBOSH International, Diploma/Certificates in Health and Safety
- IOHS International Courses in Safety (E-Learning)