To deliver Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk and Quality related consulting services to clients.
- Provide SHERQ related advice and/or guidance to clients (consulting).
- Conduct client/project related research as/when
- Prepare specialist SHERQ related client/project
- Manage and maintain positive client relationships (service delivery).
- Develop and or delivery of Safety/Health/Environmental/Quality compliance controls including but not limited to audits tools, business procedures and policies
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITIES
- Degree or Diploma in one or more of the following disciplines: Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk and/or Quality Management
- SACPCMP registration as CHSO required
- Expert knowledge, understanding and practical application of Occupational Health & Safety related legislation and/or ISO Standards
- 2-5 years’ experience working within Occupational Health & Safety – Construction Sector.
- Consulting experience, an advantage
- Highly mobile (frequent national travel)
- Driver’s License
- Communication: ability to communicate complex technical information in simple, clear terms
- Highly developed client and stakeholder focus
- High levels of independence (little supervision) while having the ability to work with diverse teams
- Service delivery: ability to deliver on time, within budget and to quality
- Technical expertise: applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment
- Knowledge, understanding and application of MS Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, )
- Conflict Resolution: skillfully manage difficult conversations to have positive outcomes
- Problem Solving: takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . using reference SHERQ/13/2023. Closing date for applications is 27th September 2023.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Appointments are made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plans.