To provide administrative support across a number of functions.
- General Administration including but not limited to:
- Collecting and delivering items
- Assisting with monthly stock take of inventory items
- Assisting with quotes and purchase order creation
- Ensuring company and tender documents are updated (certified id’s etc)\
- Monitor SARS Tax certificate and letter of Good Standing to ensure they do not expire
- Specialised Administration including but not limited to:
- Maintaining of past projects database
- Monitoring Tender databases to ensure our status remains compliant (WCSD)
- Searching the tender sites daily for potential RFQ’s & Tenders
- Assist with Preparing and submission of tenders, proposals and expression of interests
- Submit tenders / RFQ’s online or in tender boxes (hand deliver)
- Ensure that all tenders and proposals submitted via online system or hand delivered are saved on server.
- Keep track of tenders submitted & request reasons of why not
- Send weekly tenders & RFQ list to the Business Leadership Team on a Monday
- Attend site meetings and public opening of tenders / quotations where required
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITIES
- 2-5 years’ experience providing administrative support
- Highly developed Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience working where accuracy and time management have been required
- Valid driver’s license
- High level of Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Orientation
- Excellent Information Management skills
- Ability to meet Multiple Deadlines on time, within budget and to quality
- Excellent Administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
Please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number Ref BS/03/2023.
Closing date for applications is 29th September 2023.
If you have not received a response within two weeks of closing date, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Appointments are made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plans.